Has time flown this year? As 2017 comes to a close and you start focussing on 2018, it will help to clear the old year out before moving to the next one.
Try this exercise either in your office or in front of the fire with a glass of wine. It is designed to be a helpful review of the year and an opportunity to celebrate your successes. Let me know how you get on.
These are the steps:
1. Leaf or scroll through your 2017 diary, looking a month at a time
2. Say to yourself, “I accomplished this………..” “I did that…………………..” Write a
list if that helps
3. Close out each month
4. Think about what you are going to leave behind (physically & emotionally)
5. Think about what you want to take forward into the new year
6. Go through each month until the end of December
7. Once you have brought your year to a close you will be ready to move in to
2017. Wrap up the old and open the new!
8. Book your ‘Kickstart 2018’ coaching series with Daphne
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8473 0261