I hope this finds you well and it’s been a great year. It’s good to reflect on your year before the new one arrives. So if you’d like to do my ever-popular ‘closing out’ exercise, I’ve included it in this post below.
Wishing you a restful holiday and smooth transition into 2017! Very best wishes, Daphne
Closing Out 2016
As 2016 comes to a close and you start focussing on 2017, it will help to clear the old year out before moving to the next one.
Try this exercise either in your office or in front of the fire with a glass of wine. It is designed to be a helpful review of the year and an opportunity to celebrate your successes.
These are the steps:
- Leaf or scroll through your 2016 diary, looking a month at a time
- Say to yourself, “I accomplished this………..” “I did that…………………..”
- Close out each month
- Think about what you are going to leave behind (physically & emotionally)
- Think about what you want to take forward into the new year
- Go through each month until the end of December
- Once you have brought your year to a close you will be ready to move in to 2016. Wrap up the old and open the new!
- Book your ‘Kickstart 2017’ coaching sessions with Daphne
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8473 0261