When it comes to public speaking, we hear clients say “I usually just wing it”. But this is a dangerous tactic for even the most accomplished of public speakers – who in reality wouldn’t dream of winging it.

We recognise that the thought of speaking in public, whatever the context, is terrifying for over 80% of the population (the other 20% just won’t admit it!).

Effective communication, particularly when speaking in public, requires space and time to prepare content as well as style of delivery. Working with Clifton will take the fear of public speaking away, giving you tools to handle nerves and support writing your speech with or for you.

Examples of business speeches we’ve worked on:

  • Quick, punchy pitches
  • Tender presentations
  • After dinner speeches

Clifton can also support you making speeches at personal events such as weddings and bah mitzvahs.

Need a Speaker for an Event?

Described as a “high whoosh” speaker, Daphne Clifton motivational speeches for a variety of events. She is also engaging as an MC, auctioneer or quizmaster and regularly hosts radio phone-ins,.

Keep in touch

Sign up to receive updates