As 2015 comes to a close and you start focussing on 2016, it will help to clear the old year out before moving to the next one.
Try this exercise either in your office or in front of the fire with a glass of wine.
It is designed to be a helpful review of the year and an opportunity to celebrate your successes.
These are the steps:
- Leaf through your 2015 diary, looking a month at a time
- Say to yourself, “I accomplished this………..” “I did that…………………..”
- Close out each month
- Think about what you are going to leave behind (physically & emotionally)
- Think about what you want to take forward into the new year
- Go through each month until the end of December
- Once you have brought your year to a close you will be ready to move in to 2016. Wrap up the old and open the new!
- Book your ‘Kickstart 2016’ coaching sessions with Daphne. Tel: +44 (0) 20 8473 0261
Enjoy taking some refreshing time off over Christmas and the New Year and I’ll see you in 2016!
Very best wishes,